Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Losing weight with....

sparkspeople. Yes, I am one of the millions of people that have joined the sparks team. I started back in 2008 but got pregnant so I had to stop. Now I have joined their ranks yet again. It worked the first time and it is working again.

I started last Wednesday July 7th. My starting weight was 127 lbs. I will be weighing in tomorrow morning to see where I am at. I cheated and weighed in yesterday and weighed 125.2 lbs.

I like sparkspeople. You can join groups that are suited for you. Like I joined one for people under 5"3". You add what you eat and it tells you how many calories, fat, carbs, and protein was in the food. You have to own what you eat (if you take it serious and add in everything you eat). It helps you keep track of your excersize too. Sparkspeople will make a fitness routine for you to help you reach your goal. You can also track nutrients. There are so many neat things to help you lose weight with sparkspeople. And the best thing is, is that it is not a diet! You can eat whatever you want! I love it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com / Header Butterfly by Pixels + Ice Cream