Monday, July 19, 2010

Cloth diapering babies

It's hard to believe that I have been cloth diapering for 5 years. It is amazing the many different cloth diapers out there. I have tried most brands out there. Well, most major brands. I have tried tried all of the etsy or hyenacart. Just recently I have started using g diapers. I like them. I have also tried grobaby and like them. I am getting leaks in front from my son though on the grobabies. Maybe I am doing something wrong. I have one grovia and it seems to be just like the grobaby besides a few minor changes. I have medium g diapers and thinking of getting larges to see if they will fit my son better. The rise seems to be a little short. But I have not had a leak yet. For night I use fitteds and wool. I love fitteds and wool. I have never had a leak with that combination. So maybe I better stick with what works.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com / Header Butterfly by Pixels + Ice Cream