Sunday, October 17, 2010

2008 Town and Country Minivan Review

My husband is awesome. For Wyatt's birthday he bought the family a 2008 Town and Country minivan. It is wonderful! It drives smooth and the steering is tight. It does not have the power of my old Blazer and I know it will not handle as well on the snow as the Blazer but I am loving the minivan. It fits the three kids in there nicely. I do not have to have Brooke in the front seat anymore. She is now safely in the back conveniently arguing with Madison about everything. But, I have a DVD player so the kids can watch the DVD’s and stay preoccupied while I drive. The best part is, I can put the headphones on them and then switch over to the radio and everyone is happy. Yeah!
Here are the reasons I am loving this minivan:

  • DVD
  • Headphones
  • Heated leather seats
  • Backup camera
  • Airbags
  • Airbag curtains
  • The room
  • The steering
  • The storage
  • The blue color
  • The comfortable seats
  • The stow and go seats
  • The ride is comfortable
  • The breaks are tight
  • It handles great on bumpy roads
  • And my kids love it!

 As I think of more I’ll add them. I know there will be more. I’ll post a picture after I take one. I am really impressed with the blue color. It’s not a dark blue but also not a bright blue. It’s the perfect blue for me. Thanks Dean at Don’s Auto Clinic for a wonderful experience at buying my perfect family van!

3 comments:

Veronica Lee said...

Hi! Stopping by from MBC. I'm loving your blog.
Have a nice day!

ShirleyC said...

I was wondering who won the Kidtoon giveaway. I couldn't find where it is posted.

Thanks,
ShirleyC
clarkclay@bellsouth.net

Aimee @ Explore, Learn, Have Fun! said...

What a great present!! I love my mini van too - nice to have the kids occupied with a movie on long trips!! Thanks for stopping by Just Kidding Around Atlanta! : )

Aimee

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com / Header Butterfly by Pixels + Ice Cream