Thursday, September 9, 2010

Day Two

Day two of jogging on the treadmill at 6:00 a.m. The first day I was sore. Then I remembered that I had changed the incline for a better workout. This morning I felt fine. I jogged/walked my two miles. I am going to try to stick to a schedule of doing this every morning after Brooke catches the bus. As long as hubby is here or the two younger kids are sleeping.

I felt great after my jog this morning. I seem to have had a better day too. Maybe that is because I had accomplished a couple of things this morning before the younger two woke up. Which is great considering Wyatt did not let me sleep more than four hours last night. Getting Brooke ready to catch the bus at 6 am is not such a bad thing. By 7 am I have already put 2 miles on the treadmill.

I was jogging in the afternoon when Wyatt took his nap. I like this much better. It starts my morning off with a nice sweaty touch. What more can I ask for?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com / Header Butterfly by Pixels + Ice Cream