Thursday, August 19, 2010

10 tips for saving money during the back-to-school season

10 tips for saving money during the back-to-school season


1) Reuse what you can

2) Clip coupons

3) Watch for sales

4) Shop at discount stores

5) Hit yard sales and resale shops.

6) Ride bus to school to save on gas

7) Stock up at the end of the year for the following year.

8) Take lunches

9) Pass down to younger siblings

10) Shop online sales. Saves gas.



Disclosure: I wrote this blog post while participating in the TwitterMoms and Staples blogging program, making me eligible to get a $50 gift card. For more information on how you can participate, click here.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I found you on diaperswappers, I am following you now!

Check out my blog in you get a chance, I have lots of cloth diaper giveaways!

Nicole
www.onelittlemister.com

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com / Header Butterfly by Pixels + Ice Cream