Thursday, August 19, 2010

Five Lessons Every Child Should Learn

Five Lessons Every Kid Should Learn


Here is my list of five lessons. It was hard to narrow down. I am also big on keeping their area and toys clean. I just could not find a place to add it in the other categories. The following five are more important to me.
1) Be polite. My children must say please, thank you, and you’re welcome.

2) Respect themselves, others, and their space. Toys are included in the respect category.

3) Be nice. No hitting, calling names, saying hurtful things on purpose, and other not so nice behavior. This mom really dislikes calling names or saying something to hurt others on purpose. It’s not tolerated in my household.

4) Food and money are not luxuries. You have to work for money. Money buys the food. Don’t waste either.

5) Learn something new everyday. You can never know enough. By setting the goal to learn something new everyday they will have a better chance at succeeding in life.



Disclaimer: I wrote this blog post while participating in the TwitterMoms and Nanny McPhee Returns blogging program, making me eligible to get a $50 gift card. For more information on how you can participate, click here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com / Header Butterfly by Pixels + Ice Cream